My Wash N Go (Pics)

tiffjust2002

I first co washed with Tresemme Naturals and rinsed about 90% out then I wrapped my hair in my head wrap (like a towel but better material) for about 15 min.

Then the only product I used was Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue

This is my hair wet

wash n go curly meringue wet.jpg

wash n go curly meringue wet 1.jpg

And this is of my hair completely dry
wash n go curly meringue dry.jpg

For reason I can't for the life of me do a nice wash n go with my hair all the way down, so I have to settle for half up and half down :ohwell:

I stretched it bit using the metal wrap clips the long ones.

Very pretty. Please explain how you stretched using clips.

Thank you in advance.

I should Have took a pic :ohwell: sorry but as it was drying I was noticing one side was shrinking up more so it was going to be uneven looking and I hate that! So I took those long metal clips you know the ones people use to wrap their flat ironed hair? I stretched my hair just by pulling on that section with one hand then placed the clips with the other hand going all the way down the section of hair starting at the roots to the ends leaving about an inch to an inch and a half out. I let it sit like that for about 30 min then took the clips out shook my head and it fluffed out and was stretched.

I hope that explaination helped or made sense

I should Have took a pic :ohwell: sorry but as it was drying I was noticing one side was shrinking up more so it was going to be uneven looking and I hate that! So I took those long metal clips you know the ones people use to wrap their flat ironed hair? I stretched my hair just by pulling on that section with one hand then placed the clips with the other hand going all the way down the section of hair starting at the roots to the ends leaving about an inch to an inch and a half out. I let it sit like that for about 30 min then took the clips out shook my head and it fluffed out and was stretched.

I hope that explaination helped or made sense

Thank you!!!! It made perfect sense and now I am off to try it! Thanks again.

That is an awesome wash n' go!

Also, I can't wear all of my hair down when it's curly either. At least part of it has to be clipped up.

That is an awesome wash n' go!

Also, I can't wear all of my hair down when it's curly either. At least part of it has to be clipped up.

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one, cause I thought I kinda was :grin: I am so envious of ladies who can just rock that wash n go all the way down.

Back