My wash n go is good to go...

Victorian

old head
:weird: I mean my wash n go without a scarf :lol: Normally I wear a puff or tie a scarf around the front because the shape is rarely to my liking, or it gets flat-looking in the back by the time it dries.

I washed my hair today with Jason Sea Kelp shampoo, and conditioned with Jason Lavender conditioner. Normally Giovanni Direct leave-in works best for me when my hair is just damp, not really wet. But since gels and styling products tend to work better on wetter hair, I just went ahead and used the leave-in earlier than usual, and followed with Jason Shaman Smoothing Fixative.
I generally prefer the smoothing fixative to regular gels anyway because pretty much any gel tends to leave my hair feeling crunchy, but today the results were especially good :) It seems that the time of application really does make a difference. My hair was really soft and shiny, not crunchy or coated feeling at all, yet there was a good amount of hold.

I put a few pics in my Progress album.

Jason Shaman Aloe & Orange Smoothing Fixative (lifesvigor.com)

Way to go Cardinal! :weird:

You and my daughter can be hair twins. You both have those cute little springs all over and shrinkage out of this world! You are really growing girl! Keep it up! :up:

Back