My Updates are ready!!!

dreysonsmommy2011

Hey ladies! There are alot of you who have been looking out for my updates, so here they are. My fotki is unlocked I hope you all enjoy:grin:

I have a feeling that you will reach WSL this year for some reason... your hair looks good :)

Your hair looks so healthy and lovely and lush!
36_1_11.gif

Congrats on you growth.. OMG you have such thickness to your hair. You did a fabulous JOB keep it up.:woot:MN is the best isn't it? Im working on getting mine as thick.

I was looking at your fotki and then your avatar and was like "she grew from SL to WL in one year, what is SHEEEEEE usin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But then I realized you were doin the infamous "bend-a-back" in your fotki pic :lachen:.. too cute. Your hair is so beautiful and lush! You go!

I was looking at your fotki and then your avatar and was like "she grew from SL to WL in one year, what is SHEEEEEE usin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But then I realized you were doin the infamous "bend-a-back" in your fotki pic :lachen:.. too cute. Your hair is so beautiful and lush! You go!

I knew I would fool some with that pic:lachen:, but that's my "hope shot" for motivation...

Thanks Mrshicks for the love!

Back