MY UPDATED HAIR PICS I GOT IT RELAXED

tiffy

BUT IT'S UNDERPROCESSED!
ohwell.gif
YOU CAN GO TO THE LINKS SECTION TO SEE MY OLDER PICS FROM THE PASS FEW MONTHS TO COMPARE THE PASSWORD IS april10

http://public.fotki.com/tiffy1985/

Tiffy your hair is coming along wonderfully!! I can definitely see much, much improvement. Your sides are filling in nicely and overall your hair looks thicker. Don't worry about any undprocessing right now. You're doing good. Congrats
smile.gif

BTW, did u use a lye or no lye relaxer?

Thanks armyqt I definitely needed that encouragement sometimes I am tempted to go to a barbershop and let them work the clippers lol I used no lye it's underprocessed cause my mom didn't work it through!! needless to say that was the last time she'll be relaxing my head
smile.gif

Congratulations! You hair has improved dramatically. Sorry about the underprocessing but focus on the fact that your hair is coming back. Your on the way to having a thick healthy beautiful head of hair. Keep up the good work.

I as a fellow Tiffany (yes that name is whats up) feel so horrible for your previous hair condition. Exactly how did your hair become that way initially? As a someone who is going natural i would advise that as you are growing your edges out u should go natural and aviod any chemicals. The chemicals still touch your scalp no matter who good you/your stylist are/is. I do not commend you for your latest relaxer efforts. Your hair appears very damaged and I would really think it be a wise thing for you to try (being natural). You are far to great a woman to damage yourself. Stay away from the lye/chemicals until your edges have completely grown out. Try a wig to camoflauge , braids that do not include your edges, wet sets with lots of curls to cover the edges. It will be ok. I don't want you to think that i am trying to recruit you into natural hair im just hoping that you will see the benfits of natural growth for your hair and hopefully you will reap great benefits. ~ Be blessed and good luck with you're hair. Tiffany <font color="purple"> </font>
smirk.gif

TIFFTIFF THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS...BUT BEING NATURAL IS NOT FOR ME I HAVE A HARD TIME DEALING WITH MY NEW GROWTH SO I KNOW A HEAD FULL OF IT WOULD MAKE ME CRAZY BUT THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. I ACTUALLY HAD NOT PLANNED ON RELAXING ME EDGES IT WAS A MISTAKE ON MY MOTHERS PART SO I HAD NO CHOICE

In my opinion, I see much improvement! You're hair seems to be very thick, and appears to be thriving from whatever you've been doing to keep it healthy. I think you're coming along quite nicely! Keep up the great work.
up.gif

Tiffy I found that when my hair was recently underprocessed braidouts were my best friend. They camouflaged the new growth vs. the straighter hair and I was able to use minimal manipulation on my hair.

THANKS I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GROWTH BEING NOTICEABLE CAUSE IT'S MOSTLY UNDERNEATH OR WHATEVER SO I CAN HIDE IT IN A POYTAIL FOR NOW I AM STILL PRACTICING BRAIDOUTS
grin.gif

Back