My twist out came out nice.

levette

First of all, I want to thank Peachtree for her twist out tips. I am so pleased and excited about the results.
trampoline.gif
I have had different people take a double look at my hair, especially the men. NOt that I am trying to get that kind of attention, I'm married. This is the best twist out I have every done and it was so easy to do. I plan to let this be my hairstyle for times when I wear it down.

See Levette, I told u it would turn out nice
smile.gif
. But the question is...."How did hubby like it?" If he was sorta' "mixed" about it, don't worry... the other ladies who have tried this style said their hubby's were "mixed" too.... so was mine
laugh.gif
. He'll come around
trampoline.gif

Thank u for the warm compliment sweetheart
Rose.gif

Everyone is making me feel soooooooo special today!
bouncy.gif

he didn't give me any comments at all- he never compliments me about my appearance. he thinks i am being vain when i ask him about my hair. so I usually don't even bother. He just complains at times that my hair is all over the place, especially if he is eating something.

[ QUOTE ]
he never compliments me about my appearance.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT GOOD!!! One day when a man starts complimenting your appearance and you start liking it, he'll be SORRY!!!
smile.gif

I'm glad your twist out came out so well(I'll have to try again since I'm relaxed). Girl the next time you are out and a man looks your way....Give him a 'big' ole smile...you hubby will take the hint. If he doesn't don't worry about it...you just keep stepping(throw a little 'hip action' in the mix)...you KNOW you are looking good.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back