My touch-up experience...

DatJerseyDyme

Well, today, I went in for my touch-up..I got the Mild Mizani (LYE). AND I ended up getting a rinse in "Caramel" It's about a shade darker than my natural hair color, but the highlights make my hair look WONDERFUL, and it makes my hair shiny (somthing I thought was impossible because of my light color). My natural color is so different that my stylist swore up and down that I MUST'VE had a color treatment at some time..but anyway..that's off topic.

She was a little rough during the comb out, but that could just be my imagination because I am so tenderheaded. BUT I love the results! I got my ends trimmed, so now I'm measuring in at about 19" dry instead of the almost 20" that I was, but the ends needed to go BADLY, no point in hanging on to bad hair. Now my hair just looks so fluid! I have a couple of ROUGH pics in my hair album if anyone is interested! TOODLES!

hi DatJerseyDyme
wave.gif

congrats on the new growth but I can barely see your hair in the mirror pic it might be because of the flash

yeah, I'm gonna get my roomate to take better pics when she gets in tonight..I'll post them as soon as I get some better ones.

Thanks peachtree that means a lot coming from a hair guru like yourself...

Now, for those of you that are interested/care:

I finally have a "good" pic that is at the end of the pathetic ones! In the pic, I just took my hair out of the bun (actually it is so soft, I could BARELY keep it in a bun, so it kind of fell out) and took the pics. This morning, I spray a little s-curl in my hands and distributed it through my hair and put a little mango butter on the ends and put it in a bun. I've decided not to spray the scurl right on my hair so that I can control the moisture, and my hair will be soft and moisturized NOT goopy!

photos.yahoo.com/datjerseydyme

Back