My Sucessful Wash N Go :)

tiffjust2002

Hey ya'll I just wanted to share my wash n go with you guys, this is my 2nd one ever, I don't usually do them but maybe I will more often now this took me less than 10 min to do yay!

I started by co washing my hair with Suave Almond and Shea Butter condish with EVOO mixed in, rinsed out completely then for styling I added a little Giovanni Direct Leave-In condish and then a little Blended Beauty Curl Styling Butter and sealed with coconut oil

Now anybody on here that knows me knows my pics are crap cause my camera phone is crap and I don't know how to upload my regular pics from my camera without making them HUGE (I know I'm lame, don't judge me!)

2012-01-11 10.26.54.jpg

2012-01-11 10.26.10.jpg

2012-01-11 10.25.39.jpg

2012-01-11 10.25.29.jpg

looks good. What do you think was the key to your success?

a product? a technique? practice?

Last edited:
looks good. What do you think was the key to your success?

a product? a technique? practice?

Hmmm good question! :grin: I think the Giovanni Direct Leave In condish helps with the curl definition and the frizz, it weighs my curls down

I think technique helped to elongate the curls, on my first go around for my wash n go I used Giovanni condish but I used my conair brush (looks like a denman brush) and ran that through each section which gave me great curl definition but a lot of shrinkage this go around I just finger combed and lightly scrunched my curls after I put all the products in it.

Back