My SO PERMED HIS HAIR!!!!!!

Hidden_Angel

:eek: Haha, he told me that he got his hair permed because it had matted up from taking out his kornrows:lachen: Poor thing! Luckly for me I'm ready for everything and anything he said I get to take care of his hair now.......

:grin:

Ummm...I think I would have stabbed my man. (I hate long hair on men unless it's neat locs.) You are a better woman than I.

I second the stabbing!

My SO told me back in the day he used to use that blue S-Curl gel and I never thought of him the same way since that moment.:lol: I could only imagine a perm.

Oh its back in korrows he wont dare have his hair permed and out! :lachen:
Nah the lady who permed it said she needed to because it was knotted up and so forth. I'm going to make sure he keeps it up and protain treament/DC's.

He said he wants to have a "snoop dog" look then after that his going to cut it off and go back to his lil baby fro. :lachen:

MsDee4 said:
i'm trying to picture it...

It this the 31-year-old that had on the suit in the pic??

yep!:lachen: His such a cutie pie, he said he never seen his hair permed and it looks soooooooo weird to him!

A man... with a perm... :ohwell:

Yeah, I'm not the one for that. I'd have to tell him to cut that ish OFF. Hell, I'd offer to do it for him. Snoop Dogg is NOT a role model of cutting-edge fashion. :nono:

Back