My Sedu just came today!

ellebelle88

Guys I just got my Sedu in the mail today along with my CHI Silk Infusion and I'm excited about using it. I don't have a hooded dryer, all I have is a hand blow dryer that gets extremely hot. I really want to let my airdry but I know its going to come out all nappy because I haven't mastered the art of airdrying yet.

Anyhoo, after I airdry I'm going to use my Sedu & Chi and see the results. I plan to limit my heat but I really just want to try this Sedu to see what all the fuss is about. :) Wish me luck.

ljbee said:
Guys I just got my Sedu in the mail today along with my CHI Silk Infusion and I'm excited about using it. I don't have a hooded dryer, all I have is a hand blow dryer that gets extremely hot. I really want to let my airdry but I know its going to come out all nappy because I haven't mastered the art of airdrying yet.

Anyhoo, after I airdry I'm going to use my Sedu & Chi and see the results. I plan to limit my heat but I really just want to try this Sedu to see what all the fuss is about. :) Wish me luck.

Good luck!!!!!! and I will be right here wating for the results:D

Congrats on that Sedu. I don't have one (I am a Solia gurl) but I hear so many good things about them.

For my relaxed hair, the key to airdrying is all in the leave in and serum. Not just anything will do. Even when it is time for a touchup, my NG airdries soft and ready to be flatironed. But, it has taken lots of product trials to find the perfect products for it.

What do you use?

I have a sedu too. I have only used it twice in about 10 months because I don't do heat. I save it for extra special occasions:grin:

Ok, laflaca and anyone else who wants to witness the results, I posted them in my "needs-alot-of-work" fotki. It's in the album: Sedu first try. I was pleased with the results, but I think I need to get better at learning how to use it to achieve the styles/texture that I want. It wasn't bad, though. & it didn't leave my hair smelling burnt like the Chi. I didn't burn myself like the CHI sometimes does and it was hardly any snagging. Only thing is I don't think it got my hair as straight as the Chi could have...but it did quite well.

It takes time to get how to use the Sedu. The first time I tried it I was disapointed, I thought that I had just wasted $125. Then I decided to give it a second chance. I turned up the heat and used the silk infusion and my hair came out perfect. I thought it was even better then when I go to the salon. So you may need to experiment with the temperature and products to see what works for you.

ljbee said:
Ok, laflaca and anyone else who wants to witness the results, I posted them in my "needs-alot-of-work" fotki. It's in the album: Sedu first try. I was pleased with the results, but I think I need to get better at learning how to use it to achieve the styles/texture that I want. It wasn't bad, though. & it didn't leave my hair smelling burnt like the Chi. I didn't burn myself like the CHI sometimes does and it was hardly any snagging. Only thing is I don't think it got my hair as straight as the Chi could have...but it did quite well.

I told you I was gonna be waiting:lol: I liked it, it looks very shiny and pretty:yep: :yep:

Back