My second sew-in with EP (Pics of course!)

Dani.Nicole

Just thought I'd share with you ladies my newest sew-in with the best hair ever! :grin: Extensions Plus of course lol I got my hair in 10 inches. After the cut the hair is APL. I'm trying to give my hair a break from everything. I'm taking these hair vitamins and I hope I can attain 1.5 inches in 2 months. I think I'm going to leave it in for 8 weeks.

Thank you for letting me share with you guys!

ETA: Excuse the boobage lol I was trying out my Wonder bra!

Attachments

• DSC00855.JPG
    DSC00855.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC00856.JPG
    DSC00856.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00870.JPG
    DSC00870.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC00874.JPG
    DSC00874.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00879.JPG
    DSC00879.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 167
Your hair looks so good. I wanna try EPRT so bad but I can't really justify the cost (im scared of getting bad hair). How much oz did you use b/c it looks so natural.

Your hair looks so good. I wanna try EPRT so bad but I can't really justify the cost (im scared of getting bad hair). How much oz did you use b/c it looks so natural.

Please believe it's worth it. Going forward this is the only hair I plan on using in my head. I was opposed to wearing weave at all because it looked so fake on everyone I saw. When I finally took the plunge (it hurt my wallet :nono:) I was very pleased with how my hair looked. So far I've fooled so many people. My hair blends so seamlessly it's ridiculous. The quality of the hair is unmatched too. You definitely get what you pay for so I say go for it! I used 2 ounces because I left a decent amount of my hair out. 2 ounces should be good for a partial sew in.

You can't go wrong with EP (ive never heard of getting a "bad" batch from EP; I don't think that's possible)...it looks superb!

Pretty!!!
I didn't know they sold hair in 2 oz increments.
How much leave out hair do you have?
Also did you self install?

Pretty!!! Both you and the hair :yep:..and yea I love EP...haven't "shopped" for hair in a long time but when I was weaved up they were my HG lol

I have been looking at EP hair this past week. I really want to buy it but it is expensive. I do agree that the qualiy of hair really makes the difference though. Thanks for posting about it. I think I have made up my mind now to get this hair sometime this year.

Pretty!!!
I didn't know they sold hair in 2 oz increments.
How much leave out hair do you have?
Also did you self install?

I left out my perimeter and 3x3 square at the top (I'm guessing lol). And no I didn't install it. It would be a HAM if I did :lachen:

It looks good. I see you are in Orlando too! Who installed it?

I went to Hairology, and a girl named Candace installed it. I got it cut at Hair E.N.V.Y by Shalonda. If you're interested pm and I'll give you all the info :yep:

what hair vitamins are you taking?

Ultra Hair Plus with MSM. They're decently priced and fairly easy to swallow so they're a keeper for now!

I have been looking at EP hair this past week. I really want to buy it but it is expensive. I do agree that the qualiy of hair really makes the difference though. Thanks for posting about it. I think I have made up my mind now to get this hair sometime this year.

Yes girl, go get that EP! My thing is if you'll spend $60-$80 on two packs of lower quality hair, might as well scramble of the extra 50 for something you won't be disappointed with.

Back