My second attempt at flat twists

:update:

I did a twist out. Just wanted to share the pic.

Summer2008pt2032-vi.jpg

dont be modest, they are really nice. now i am the one who needs to work on her flat twists...cause they are only good if you are gonna take em out the VERY next day. lol

you did them on damp hair? what products did you use? do you have a link to that youtube video?

NYgyrl, your flat twists are lovely. Excellent job for just a second attempt. I can't even imagine doing so well on only a second try. You've got some talent, girl!:grin:

I don't even attempt flat twists or corn rows.:nono: I've had to cut my hair off a couple of times from getting it hopelessly tangled while trying to do those styles.

Girl please! If I could get my flat twists to look like that I'd wear them all the time. This was my last attempt at "flat twists":

flattwiststop-th.jpg

It probably would have looked better if I could part straight. :look:

Wow, I think they look cute. You did a good job for a second time. I never thought of doing my own flat twists, but you've given me a good idea. I'm gonna try to them this week.

You'll get better with time. It looks really neat too.

Thanks for sharing.

I like! Even with years of twisting practice, I still cannot flat twist so you go witcha bad self!

You inspired me to try flat twists again. I looked at missyoli's videos and some other videos. I have done a couple about 3 times. In short, they look like a first try. :grin: Off to bed now, I'll see the end result in the am. I think I'll have more of a stretched fro than a twistout though. :lachen:

Back