My scrunch is gone

blueabyss333

I did a corrective yesterday. I relaxed three weeks ago and yesterday you would have thought I hadn't relaxed in four months (which is the time I actually stretched). I had a fuzzy hairline and roots and smooth curls. I was tired (and embarrassed) of looking like that so I ended up relaxing fairly straight- bone straight in a revolt to what my hair looked like.:sad: It's like, because their was such a clear definition between underprocessed and previously relaxed I went overboard. After I washed my hair, I could actually see my scalp!:blush: When was the last time I saw that? Save for my ends, now I have no more scrunch for my wash and go's.:wallbash:

P.S. I was underprocessed because 1) I have 4z hair and used a lot of oil in a regular relaxer and 2) I didn't leave it on very long so I wouldn't relax bone straight or overprocess.

When I first read the title, I thought " Good!"
Okay, I guess that's not good.
We learn as we go. Straight is okay, it going to have to be okay.:yep: Yeah, just take good care of it, it will be okay. Lots of people actually try to get that look.

When I first read the title, I thought " Good!"
Okay, I guess that's not good.
We learn as we go. Straight is okay, it going to have to be okay.:yep: Yeah, just take good care of it, it will be okay. Lots of people actually try to get that look.
I know, and that's the sad part. I don't want it to be like that. I want it texlaxed. I'm mostly nervous b/c my hairline and the front sides are the weakest and thinnest part of my head, and yet the most straight now.:wallbash: Thanks for caring.

Back