My Scalp Itches

My scalp is on swole, y'all. I started using mtg on thursday. I don't know what it is. I don't know if the mtg and mnt are making it itch. My scalp feels slightly drier than normal.

Does anyone have any ideas or recomendations.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP MTG!!

:lol:Gurl, its growin! Really though if your not noticing redness bumps or swelling, it might just be that its just new to your scalp and all that stinky bacon grease is opening your pores up. Go hair go! Grow hair grow!:D

You and me both girl! We should start a swole head support group because this is getting serious for me! I find that putting oil on the scalp helps somewhat....

Are you mixing MTg with anything? I hope you're not allergic to it.Please monitor it carefully. We all want long hair, but if the itches turn painful, I'd recommend you not use it.

uncutandgettinglonger said:
My scalp is on swole, y'all. I started using mtg on thursday. I don't know what it is. I don't know if the mtg and mnt are making it itch. My scalp feels slightly drier than normal.

Does anyone have any ideas or recomendations.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP MTG!!

Maybe you should stop using it if its causing some kind of irratation or at least to see if that is what is causing it. Itchies and dry scalp don't sound like good things :-(

Please ladies, don't comprimise health by down playing or ignoreing any reactions or irritations you may be having to any hair product for the sake of possible faster growth

Last edited:
Back