My Sally's 40% Haul

leona2025

I put my coupon code to good use. I love the Mane Choice deep conditioner and gel! The Design Essentials Avocado
Haul_zpsyg6msux1.jpg
are my staples and I'm going to try this new line for the first time.

I did multiple purchases and went to multiple stores. I couldn't find the Design Essentials products in any Sally's in my area. They were all buy 2 get 1 free. The Mane Choice is buy 1 get 1 50%, but it is not on the website or in the store. When they ring it up they tell you.

Since transitioning to natural, none of my relaxed products work for me. I just got rid of them all.

For the MC I tried the shampoo that matches this line and I did not like it. It made my hair rough and stripped. The Design Essentials Avacado shampoo is my staple. My hair is always soft and easy to detangle after using. The DC is like buttteeeeeeeeer. OMG my hair was so soft and moisturized. (I have issues with tangling and dry hair) It smells really good. The gel is my new staple. It smells awesome and feels moisturizing when going on. I used it on a section with a leave and and a section without and I liked it both ways. My hair was super shiny.

Here is a picture I used these products for a roller set, on my natural hair, and for a braid out. I had really good definition. I just stretched it out in the picture. The rollerset was several days old and I didnt sleep in a bonnet or anything.
b46fe229-bf86-42d5-808f-76802869bcec_zpspfwnnaie.jpg

I did multiple purchases and went to multiple stores. I couldn't find the Design Essentials products in any Sally's in my area. They were all buy 2 get 1 free. The Mane Choice is buy 1 get 1 50%, but it is not on the website or in the store. When they ring it up they tell you.

Since transitioning to natural, none of my relaxed products work for me. I just got rid of them all.

For the MC I tried the shampoo that matches this line and I did not like it. It made my hair rough and stripped. The Design Essentials Avacado shampoo is my staple. My hair is always soft and easy to detangle after using. The DC is like buttteeeeeeeeer. OMG my hair was so soft and moisturized. (I have issues with tangling and dry hair) It smells really good. The gel is my new staple. It smells awesome and feels moisturizing when going on. I used it on a section with a leave and and a section without and I liked it both ways. My hair was super shiny.

Here is a picture I used these products for a roller set, on my natural hair, and for a braid out. I had really good definition. I just stretched it out in the picture. The rollerset was several days old and I didnt sleep in a bonnet or anything.
b46fe229-bf86-42d5-808f-76802869bcec_zpspfwnnaie.jpg
I'm mad they didn't tell me the mane choice was buy one get one half off when I bought my Egyptian Gel. I should take it back and rebuy, but I don't need the others so I should just stop.

headerlogo_2017-01.jpg

0730_m_v13_b1_.jpg

0730_elusive.gif

0730_m_v14_02_.jpg

======================================================

41ff8f90-148d-47c0-9d46-8e6153ce8bfc.png

Flash Summer SALE! 30% OFF Conditioners and Oils.
Use code SUMMERSALE2017 at checkout.

89e09ec1-eb56-40d2-bce8-0fa2a2511dec.jpg

Use code SUMMERTIME for 35% off any order of $15.00 or more.
Also, receive Free Shipping with any order of $35.00 or more!

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

909d4f37-3bb5-4dd6-92bb-fe3df89369bf.png

727b9105-6512-4d95-adc2-cb9c31fa8347.png

36690690-b61c-49e8-beee-f9656e4dce2e.png

SMELL GREAT & SAVE UP TO 30%

Shop Now

[[BONUS]] ALL orders $39+ get FREE* SHIPPING!!!

Back