My roomies hair!

shetara20

Hello everyone! As you all know I still have my micros in but my roomie is making me wanna take them out! She has never had a relaxer, and her hair is beautiful! She is NL like me. She washes her hair about every week or so and she straightens it, then she rolls her hair at night with sponge rollers. I was thinking when I take my micros out not to get a relaxer and just have it blown out! Then I wanna start rolling it up sometimes at night so I can have some cute curls in the morning. I know that sponge rollers arent the best so where can I find the new satin rollers????

But idk ladies should I just keep getting my hair braided until the spring semester comes so I can just let it all out????

OR

Take my micros out in about 4 weeks(had them in for 3 weeks and 3 days already) get it done when I go home October break and have it out for my birthday????21 baby!!!LOL!

What should I do?? I miss running my fingers through my own hair but I like the fact that I can get up in the morning for class or work and just spray my hair with braid spray and go.

October is right around the corner, maybe you should wait til your birthday. I've seen those satin rollers at target for sure. They're probably everywhere, walmart, sally's, and your local bss.

I like the idea of waiting until Oct. too. Then you get the investment you made (time/money) from your micros and allow your hair to grow out more w/o manipulation (if that's what your looking to do). I know how it is to want to wear your hair in a different style - I either get tired of wash n go's and wearing it straight, so I understand. But hey, your 21st B-Day will be here before you know it! :yep:

Back