My review on Lacio Lacio

simsim1980

I desided to give this product a try. I really like it esp. if your hair is dry. I have a black rinse in my hair and everything I put in it would just get suck up by my hair...it was dry and breaking all the time. Last night I washed my hair and then apply the product. It was light and I was able to comb my hair without a problem. My hair is dry and soft. A little goes a long way and I have been using Salerm21 for about 6 months and its ok but so far I like this Lacio. I will see what happens the next time. Also if you have oily hair I dont think this product is for you.

Please remember everyones hair is different!

LABETT, you are so right...when I use Salerm21 I loss alot of hair that I dont have, so I was happy when my hair was dry and my comb out was so smooth.

I also like the Placenta De Oveja leave in conditioner it's similar to Lacio Lacio and made by the same company I picked this when I was in NY.

I'm going to have to try the Lacio Lacio. I've been a Salerm 21 user for months now and maybe I should try something different.

Great post simsim! :)

I'm still loving Salerm 21. I gave a new bottle of Lacio Lacio to one of the lovely ladies on this forum.

I have dry hair and I much prefer Salerm 21 to Lacio Lacio. Perhaps the Lacio is better if you have fine hair in that it won't weigh it down? I always have to use almost twice as much more Lacio in order to get the same results as I do with Salerm.

Back