My Review of ORS OORP

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I used the Olive Oil Replenishing Pak on Saturday. I really liked the ingredients, the consistency and especially the scent of this conditioner.

I found it at Walgreens for $1.29 a pack. I was highly pleased because one pack was sufficient for all of my hair. Most products in a pack are not sufficient for me if I just use one pack. But ORS has loaded this pack up with almost 2 oz. of wonderful conditioner.

I followed the directions and left the conditioner on with no heat and a plastic cap for about an hour. I rinsed and felt smooth, silky, detangled hair. I did not use a leave in, because I wanted to see just how this product alone left my hair feeling. I air-dried and ended up with wonderfully moisturized and supple hair.

Would I buy the product again? I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought the last 7 they had on the shelf. I would really love to see it in a full-size, especially since I had such a hard time finding the packs. But if not, I would continue to use it in the pack. It was great and I would recommend it to hair buddies like you all! :)

I love it too. Like you I like the fact that there is enough in the pack to coat all of my hair. The smell is great too.

yay!!! i was waiting for your review!!! alright, im gonna try it....if one pack can do all of your hair, then i should be just fine!

I got a sample of this when I purchased some ORS Carrot Oil. I have been eyeballing the packs for some time. Thanks for the review.

wow, they are expensive where you are. At the BSS around the corner they are .99 The most I've seen it sell for was $2.23 :eek: But yeah, that conditioner is a staple of mines. I luv it!

I used this conditioner on my girls hair and both of their hair was easy to comb through and they loved the smell. Their hair after air drying was shiny and had body although they were mad cause mammy wouldn't let it hang down so that they could swing their hair. This product for me is awesome.

I have a pak beneath my bathroom sink. It meets Supergirl's seal of approval, so I guess I'll be giving it a whirl!!!

I like it too, and like the others said you can find for about a $1 (Family Dollar and Wal-Mart).

Back