My Review for ORS Hairepair Intense Moisturizing Creme

leona2025

It's a keeper! Ok so I know y'all soon tired of me, but y'all my sisters and I gotta share the goods. My hair is so soft, so moisturized, and shiny. I love it. I will not add and product in my hair. I want to see how long it takes to feel dry again. My hair has never felt so good. Its light and fluffy. Here are the pics. Sorry if pics are big. Sending from my phone.

ForumRunner_20120818_212308.jpg

ForumRunner_20120818_212329.jpg

ForumRunner_20120818_212343.jpg

I don't know what leona2025 did, but I can tell you that when I used this, I did not seal. It's kind of heavy so adding oil might be overkill unless your hair is super super dry.

This stuff is the business. My daugther and I have been on it for over a month and are going into jar #3. However, I seal with vatika oil and this past week tried castor oil and the results were still luscious. My dd's hair is more coarse than mine, so even if I add a little Scurl to her edges and new growth, her hair still looks and feels great. I want ORS to sell it in a bigger jar though. I would pay $10.99 for it to get double the size.

@Leona2025 I looked for this today at my local BSS but I didn't see it.

I purchased Nutress Moisturizing Protein Pack that you mentioned in another thread. I was looking for a moisturizing conditioner to apply after Nutress protein treatment.

Do you think the ORS Hairepair Intense Moisturizing Creme would be good to use after Nutress?

@Leona2025 I looked for this today at my local BSS but I didn't see it.

I purchased Nutress Moisturizing Protein Pack that you mentioned in another thread. I was looking for a moisturizing conditioner to apply after Nutress protein treatment.

Do you think the ORS Hairepair Intense Moisturizing Creme would be good to use after Nutress?

PinkPebblesThis is a leave in moisturizing creme. The Nutress is a mild protein so any good moisture conditioner should work. I use Silicon mix for 5 minutes in the shower after using Nutress, but I have also just used Herbal Essence Hello Hydration.

I use Nutress like I use aphogee 2 minute. Weekly or bi weekly for just a little boost of strength and doing it this way has kept me from needing hard protein treatments.

@PinkPebblesThis is a leave in moisturizing creme. The Nutress is a mild protein so any good moisture conditioner should work. I use Silicon mix for 5 minutes in the shower after using Nutress, but I have also just used Herbal Essence Hello Hydration.

I use Nutress like I use aphogee 2 minute. Weekly or bi weekly for just a little boost of strength and doing it this way has kept me from needing hard protein treatments.

Ok, thanks for the clarification!

MrsJaiDiva I'm natural (4 a/b) and I liked it ok. It actually looks and smells just like bananas. The smell lingers too. I used it for the protein it has. It didn't make my hair feel super dry, but it did strengthen it a bit.

Last edited:
I need to stay out of these type of threads....I don't like bananas though so I may have to sit this one out...is it a strong banana smell?

I found the DC at Sally's and they sell the leave in cream at windixie ( for those who live in the south)

I really hated both hair repair cremes.:down:

they were greasy/oily no matter how much i used and my hair felt dry after using them.

Back