MY REGIMEN IS OFFICIAL!!

chayil0427

Ladies ladies ladies

I just did a wash with Nexxus Phyto Organics Theratin and Humectin ... OMG...my stuff is looking SO AMAIZING ... I've got to get a camera so I can post pics. It's soft, swinging and shining with ZERO product. I haven't put a drop of anything in ... just dried as usual.

Every time I use this poo and conditioner my hair gets better. I was using ApHogee with the mix, but I felt like I had too much protien because there is protien about mid way on the Humectin.

Now just using these two products my hair is SO balanced.

I just wash dry and keep my hair moisturized with my homemade hair dressing and it's awesome! It feels so good to finally find MY products.

I'd also like to give a nod to Vitale Pro Comfort Zone relaxer system...it's the best relaxer I've EVER had....I may not be trying Phyto after all...cause I feel like now that I've found what works maybe I should stick to it.

Three products PJS ... an amaizing poo and con and a great moisturizer...wrap your hair at night avoid over styling (I do you some heat) and growth and change WILL happen!

Chayil

shunta said:
Thats great, chica!! :) Wait, what happened to the silicon mix?

Well, I put the silicon mix on the back shelf to see how the phyto organic line worked on its own and I fell so much in love with that I haven't pulled my silicon mix out. I still got one new jar (which I've promised to a friend as soon as I see her) and about 3/4 a jar I'm keeping for myself. I may do a deep condition with it one day...who knows. It's still great, but I looooooooooove love love my nexxus phyto organics!!!

Chayil

I'm so excited for you!!! I wish i could say the same. I guess you can say that i'm still experimenting even though i have found most of my staples so far. I just need to use up what i got stick to what worked for me instead of buying things that are rave about on this board. I really gotta stop being a PJ sooooooooooooooooooon...:confused:

God's Anointed said:
I'm so excited for you!!! I wish i could say the same. I guess you can say that i'm still experimenting even though i have found most of my staples so far. I just need to use up what i got stick to what worked for me instead of buying things that are rave about on this board. I really gotta stop being a PJ sooooooooooooooooooon...:confused:

My advice after 18 months of product hunting is try something more than once before you decide it's not for you. Use something two three or more washes (unless it's obviously horrible from the first use). Nexxus Signature Line worked for me in the beginning so I wanted to go back to Nexxus (why I ever left I dunno) and it's working really well for me with the new Nexxus line.

Chayil

Back