My progress

Your results are amazing and inspiring. Grazing MBL but you'll be full MBL in the blink of an eye ! Keep those pictures coming.

Bumping... I'd likE TO HAVE YOUR opinion... do you think I am MBL ? Tks for your feedback :)

Your hair is FLAWLESS! I love it! Claim MBL! :yep: I hope you don't mind, but I just made you one of my HAIR IDOLS. :grin: I am trying to perfect a KISS method myself.

This is excellent and you bounced back from a setback. How long did the postpartum shedding last.

About 2 or 3 months... But I am glad I had to go thru that because that's why I looked for solutions and finally found LHCF... I wanted healthy hair, I ended up with both healthy and longer hair... The longer I'd been all my life was 2 or 3 inches past SL and it was considered very very very long in my neighborood:lachen:Honestly it has always been thick and healthy before the shedding started, so I guess that counts also...

As for the MBL I finally had my verdict from my official trimmer (my DH). I ask him to trim my hair yesterday because I was due (I trim my hair twice a year). His answer "No Honey, let's wait till you get to MBL in 2 or 3 months". :blush:I did not even know he knew what MBL means, he barely speaks english (We are French Canadian)....Yes, they do listen to us :grin: I was right on the floor laughing:lachen: So on my DH recommendations, I will wait 2 or 3 months before I claim it and then I'll post more pics.

Thanks everyone of you beautiful girls who gave me your input. It was really appreciated. Take care:grin:

Your hair is FLAWLESS! I love it! Claim MBL! :yep: I hope you don't mind, but I just made you one of my HAIR IDOLS. :grin: I am trying to perfect a KISS method myself.

Ohlala ... thanks for your kind words...Me, a hair idol I am blushing right here:blush: Anytime Sweetie, an extra bit of insipiration is always helpful:grin: My Hair Idol of Choice is Sylver2, her Rusk Smoother Leave-in saved my hair which tends to be very tangly. This girl saved my marriage because before that I'd spend hours trying to detangle my hair in the bathroom, and my DH would be like :wallbash: Thanks Sylver:notworthy

bee u ti ful! so lush and gorgeous! what does the Rusk Smoother Leave-in do? is it also a good moisterizing leave in????

bee u ti ful! so lush and gorgeous! what does the Rusk Smoother Leave-in do? is it also a good moisterizing leave in????

It is definetely a moisturizing leave-in, the best I've ever used on my hair. I really like it:lachen: It is very difficult to find so everytime I find some, I just dont worry about anything else, I buy as much as I can.:yep:

It is definetely a moisturizing leave-in, the best I've ever used on my hair. I really like it:lachen: It is very difficult to find so everytime I find some, I just dont worry about anything else, I buy as much as I can.:yep:

oh ok. i'm guessing the main reason u use it is because it detangles? plus ur hair is to pretty girl!

does the rusk give you a shine? it doesn't make it hard does it? one more question which is it?

(Pink) Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-in Texturizing Conditioner 8.5 Ounces

or

(light brown or peach looking) Rusk - Smoother Leave in Texturizing Conditioner

does the rusk give you a shine? it doesn't make it hard does it? one more question which is it?

(Pink) Rusk Sensories Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-in Texturizing Conditioner 8.5 Ounces

or

(light brown or peach looking) Rusk - Smoother Leave in Texturizing Conditioner

The first one is the one I use ... it is a leave-in conditioner... I've never tried the second one...I'll surely do if I can find it in Montreal:yep: For the shine, I don't know, it is problably due to the different products I use on my hair on washday, but it is hard to know... Sometimes I use Jasmine oil for extra shine (I did not do that the day I took the pictures in my siggy).

Re: My progress one year later (pics incl )

ETA: I finally got my final verdict from my preferred hairstylist and official trimmer, my lovely husband. I asked him to trim my hair like he does as usual twice a year. His answer
Quote "Honey, let's wait 2 or 3 months until you get to MBL before we trim it".

:lachen:He knows what MBL is, even if he barely speaks english (we are French Canadians). I was right on the floor laughing:lachen:... They do listen to us:yep: I will post pics then when I get there :grin:

How cute! It's amazing how the SO/DH always picks up these terms. That just means that we talk about this stuff a lot AND they really care enough about us to listen. :yep:

Most importantly though - your hair is gorgeous! Congrats on your beautiful progress. :)

Back