My progress

Nya33

Hey all just my update on progress, i took my weave out on Weds as i was too tired to do it last weekend. So I have still been using mt but not as often, maybe like twice a week. I have been forgetting to take my vitamins but i don't notice much shedding anymore so i take my garlic when i remember.

I always made sure i deep conditioned still and used a leave in spray between my tracks in the morning and before bed.

So what you see now is from December 08 to now, in the fourth pic that is where the back of my hair is and you can see the sides later on. APL seems like such a mammoth task but i will keep perservering!

So i washed my hair with Giovanni smooth as silk, deep conditioned with UBH for 30 mins then reconditioned with my inecto coconut oil conditioner.
Applied isoplus 24/7 leave in conditioner, IC heat protect spray, Redken satinwear 02 and chi silk infusion and blowdried my hair on medium.My hair came out really soft, i then took my fhi and set it to 230, i must say i flat ironed my hair in about 30 mins, which for me is really quick!

In pic 5 it shows before i pressed with fhi, in pic 6 it felt like a relaxer and i have so much movement.

I used Janet weae in Yaki and put 3 tracks at the back of my hair, i used my new fhi (love this iron!)to blend my hair with the weave. I'm loving it and it looks natural. But i work out a lot so i may have to take this out soon and put a full head weave again.

The rest of the pics show the half weave that i put in (all by myself, i'm so happy! lol).

One day my hair will be at that length in the last pic!!!!:yep:

The next area i need to work on are my edges, i think when i put the single braids in at the beginning of the year they were a bit tight.:wallbash:

Anyways ladies thanks for reading!!

Nya

th_SDC12627.jpg

Thanks, practice, practice, practice is all i say.

However when i see it like this it does make me just want to relax it!

Your weave is gorgeous! Grow that hair girl!!!

Thanks girl! If i can get it to your length now i will be ecstatic!

I really want to try sabino, to see if my natural hair will revert so quickly. I'm going to put it back in a wig for a while i think.

Back