MY PROGRESS INCHES ARE GONE!!!!!

You hair looks sooo pretty and healthy!!!!!!!!!! You got a cut girlie, not a trim, lol!
Oh bother!!!!!!!!!! Trim sounded so much better.......:perplexed......cut? Cut is scary...:look::nono::ohwell::blush::lachen::lachen:.Ok ok, I got a cut. I know I did, the girl at the BSS called it a concave cut.....:lachen::lachen::lachen:(you just had to rub it in didn't you) JK:lachen::lachen:

Your hair feels brand new doesn't it?:grin: I cut 6 inches off my hair to get rid of bad ends and "save" my hair. I can officially say I have surpassed those 6 inches, especially when I relax next week, and it only took 8 months. That cut gave my growth and hair health a huge boost. You may be a little sad, but you definitely won't regret it in the long run. Good for you!:yep:

Oh bother!!!!!!!!!! Trim sounded so much better.......:perplexed......cut? Cut is scary...:look::nono::ohwell::blush::lachen::lachen:.Ok ok, I got a cut. I know I did, the girl at the BSS called it a concave cut.....:lachen::lachen::lachen:(you just had to rub it in didn't you) JK:lachen::lachen:

Just keeping it real Mandy, lol!

I did that too about 1.5 years ago. I cut off about 4 inches. BUt when I did, my hair was so cute and I was so glad that I got rid of the shaggy mess I was calling my hair!

Girl!!!!! You should have said something.....how you go let a sista walk around wit ends like that!!!!!!:lachen::lachen:. I didn't realize how bad it was until yesterday.Now I just have to figure out the best way to maintain healthy ends.:wallbash:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:My bad... A lot of people ask for opinion/advice and if isn't what they want to hear they get upset, so instead of lying to them I rather not say anything.

I feel your pain. I just got a "trim" today myself and cut off all my progress and then some due to serious breakage. Prior to my trim, my hair was breaking shedding...all that. Now I've got maybe a strand or two in the comb. I hope this is the very last time I cut it, as you can see from my siggy, I go through this process just about every year.

Trust, your hair will grow back so fast, you'll forget how sad you were about the cut in the first place. The trick is maintaining all the progress you'll soon get.

Back