My "Practice" Lacefront Wig....

tiffanyoneal

I have been curious for sooooooo long about lacefronts. I think they look nice when applied right. It's about time I retire these micros cause for one I wanna see how much growth I can get without them. But I have no clue how I would take care of my hair underneath. Anyway...... like the title says, this is just a pratice lacefront. I didnt wear it outside. I just wanted to see if I could cut the lace correctly. I did not apply any glue or tape. Yup, its just sitting up there with a lil Jam to make it stick.:lachen:Oh and I applied it over my micros.

The hair is too shiny looking. I tried to do the baby hair thing but it just didnt work out right:nono:. So I think next time I am going for a human hair LF and one with the baby hairs.

Anyway I just thought I would share the pics....
More pic's at: My Blog

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpeg
    IMG_0489.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 36
It's cute! You could try putting a little baby powder on it for the shine.
It looks really good without adhesives. And somehow, those baby hairs do help lace wigs look more realistic.
I would be too worried about my hair underneath to leave one on for more than a week....maybe not even that long.

I just got a practice lacefront too. My ultimate goal is to get a full lace wig.
If youre interested, I know a site that has awesome human hair and synthetic lacefronts (when they're in stock....but you can get a custom one as well), although they are a little pricey.

Anyway, keep us updated on how you like the LF vs micros. HHG!

Thanks winnettag. I will try that baby powder thing out tonight. Oh and Yes, I am defintely intrested in that site. Thanks and keep me updated on your practice LF as well. :)

Back