My ponytail actually has some swing to it now:)

sheba125

All day today I kept feeling something on my the top of my back, I kept thinking it's the tag in the shirt. My co-worker said it's not your tag it's your hair rubbing on your back. I decided to take a pic of my pony and I am so glad seeing what I see, it's not as long as some, but it has come such a mighty long way!.....As I walked around today and turned my head a couple of times I realized that my ponytail was swinging right along with me. What a good feeling. I know this may seem like small news to some, but for a sister who's hair grew but constantly broke off.....it's big news. I have a long, long way to go, but I am so happy to see the results of the efforts I am making.

http://public.fotki.com/morethanawoman/2007-hair-care/

Thank LHCF.........for all the great advice and suggestions and for listening to my little rave about my progress

oooh lookie! Your hair is lovely. Isn't this board just awesome. I got tons of tips right on this board!

How exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait until I reach swinging ponytail length :)

Thanks ladies.....there is something that says your hair is growing and getting healthy when your real ponytail swangs......LOL:)

Good job, Sheba!! Awesome...Nice when it finally gets to that point, then you know you're on your way....You go girl...It's worth it...

darkempress said:
IT LOOKS GOOD, NICE AND THICK. GOD KNOWS I'M A SUCKA FOR THICK PONYTAILS:grin: . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:D

I just stalked your album....girl you got some beautiful hair and serious growth......beautiful

That is an acomplishment! I know it feels good. I was so excited when my hair was able to do that. I almost got whiplash from swinging it on purpose...of course, when no one else was lookin" :lol:

Back