my pictures

dhill830

I just added my photo albm below please feel free to check it out, I know i have a long way to go compared to some of the ladies on this board, but i'm hoping to get there one day. So any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!:grin:

Ur hair has really grown over the yr.

I :love: the "October 2005" back pic... I luv everything about it... the colors, the shape, the loose curl, the feathered ends, the shine....gosh... SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

thanks PT i'm looking forwrd to the next year! cant wait to see where my new found knowledge of hai care takes me.

dhill830,

you go girl! you made some good progress. ;) keep us posted.especially with that MTG progress :lol:

When people refer to signatures, could you also put in thread, so that those who opt not to view siggys' can see tooo... :D

Peachtree said:
Ur hair has really grown over the yr.
I :love: the "October 2005" back pic... I luv everything about it... the colors, the shape, the loose curl, the feathered ends, the shine....gosh... SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

ITA great progress!!!

Thanks for the compliments ladies... could not have done it without you ladies on the board.

Honey Dew I used MTG 3 times that week.

Angelluv my link is in my thread right under my goals. Hope that is what you mean. I'm not even sure what a siggy is lol.

Back