My pic...I hope it shows up this time

Ayeshia

This was b4 I went to college and had no idea about hair care (Summer of 2001). I was washing every two weeks, seldom moisturized, heat styled every two weeks, wore rubberbands, blah blah blah. Im suprised it got this long but of course my hair stylist did my hair too. When I went to school in Baltimore my hair started to break off because I didnt know how to do it and the hair shops charged an arm and a leg to do my hair because of the length which is dumb I think....that forced me to cut it to chin length. Since then I've been cutting about 1.5" every other month to maintain the cut. But now Im ready to grow it back. If I take care of it the way I am doing now, it should be alot thicker when it grows bacK to that length....WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!!! Thanks for all the advice!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Please tell me if the image doesnt show up!!!!
eshiab04.jpg

Re: my pic b4 my cut

Uhmm...your link is bringing up the message:

Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://mi.bpcdn.us/Sweet_Rayne17/eshiab04.jpg" on this server.

confused.gif
Why me?
cry3.gif

oh sorry bout that hmmmm i wonder why it doesnt work....can anyone else see it? Cuz if you cant i feel dumb
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

I can see the picture. Did you change something? Your hair looks so nice, thick & healthy.

can anybody see the image?...im not good at this technical stuff lol....thanx guys!!!!

I see! I see!
trampoline.gif
Nice hair...and you look nice too.
wink.gif

Karonica, try copying and pasting the link http://mi.bpcdn.us/Sweet_Rayne17/eshiab04.jpg to the address field of your Browser and hitting GO or try right-clicking the red X and copying the URL from Properties and pasting that in your Browser's address field then clicking GO. I first saw it that way, then when I came back to respond the picture showed up.
nuts.gif

Click the link, then put a ? at the end and press enter.

Beautiful hair Ayeshia! And you're very pretty.

Back