My Order has arrived!!!!

InNeedofHairapy

Or at least it is now in my area according to the USPS tracking. I ordered Silicon Mix leave in and conditioner and lacio lacio leave in. I'm so excited to try my hand at roller-sets again. I tried one this past weekend and while I did exactly what I learned from other members here, it didn't turn out too well. I think part of that is my being 8 months post relaxer, and in part because my ends are dry.

Anywhoo...I'm excited. I'll wash tonight, but I doubt I'll be doing a roller-set till this weekend.

Off to do searches on lacio lacio and silicon mix

Or at least it is now in my area according to the USPS tracking. I ordered Silicon Mix leave in and conditioner and lacio lacio leave in. I'm so excited to try my hand at roller-sets again. I tried one this past weekend and while I did exactly what I learned from other members here, it didn't turn out too well. I think part of that is my being 8 months post relaxer, and in part because my ends are dry.

Anywhoo...I'm excited. I'll wash tonight, but I doubt I'll be doing a roller-set till this weekend.

Off to do searches on lacio lacio and silicon mix

Good for you!! Let us know how the Lacio Lacio works on your rollerset. I will be doing one Monday. I wanted to do one earlier, but I don't have the time for it right now.

I ordered the exact same products! The silicon mix is all it's hyped up to be. I put it on and my tangles melted. You're gonna love it. My verdict is still out on the lacio lacio even though I've used it twice.

Back