My One Year Progress Pics! Almost APL!

Katt73

I am breathing down APL's neck (or armpits:ohwell:) thanks to protective styling and daily moisture.

October '07 to October '08.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

I hope to make APL by Christmas. Then on to BSL!

I am breathing down APL's neck (or armpits:ohwell:) thanks to protective styling and daily moisture.

October '07 to October '08.
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

I hope to make APL by Christmas. Then on to BSL!

Wow, you've made excellent progress!:yep:

Keep up the good work.

Could you please point me in the direction of your regimen?

Wow, you've made excellent progress!:yep:

Keep up the good work.

Could you please point me in the direction of your regimen?

Thanks, ladies!

SexySin: My reggie is pretty basic. Wash with whatever is handy (ORS Aloe, Humectress, CON, or Silk Elements to clarify); condition with ORS Replenishing Conditioner; and use Lacio Lacio as leave in. I've been avoiding the flat iron except for once every six weeks or so. I usually roller set or blowdry with a hand-held on cool, then use flexirods for a curly do. I moisturize with ORS lotion and pincurl at night and cover with a satin scarf. Lately, I've been rocking my Sarah Palin do on the daily and loving it!

I cannot stretch AT ALL...tried to go eight weeks once and lost so much hair I nearly cried. I texlax every six weeks like clockwork. I've been known to touch up my texlax at five weeks **running out of post before I get flogged**.

Thanks, ladies!

SexySin: My reggie is pretty basic. Wash with whatever is handy (ORS Aloe, Humectress, CON, or Silk Elements to clarify); condition with ORS Replenishing Conditioner; and use Lacio Lacio as leave in. I've been avoiding the flat iron except for once every six weeks or so. I usually roller set or blowdry with a hand-held on cool, then use flexirods for a curly do. I moisturize with ORS lotion and pincurl at night and cover with a satin scarf. Lately, I've been rocking my Sarah Palin do on the daily and loving it!

I cannot stretch AT ALL...tried to go eight weeks once and lost so much hair I nearly cried. I texlax every six weeks like clockwork. I've been known to touch up my texlax at five weeks **running out of post before I get flogged**.

Thankx:grin:

I guess simplicity is the key!

Back