My One Year Nappiversary!!!***pic heavy***

Kurly K

Ok, its been a year since my BC!!!! I have not trimmed and do not plan on it until it is at least APL which I'm hoping for in 09! I (hair Cuttery) colored my hair in October from black to whatever color it is now. lol. I am pleased with my progress and I really want to thank everyone on LHCF who has supported me!!! I updated my fotki monthly but now I will be switching to quarterly this year.. As for my regimen i co wash daily when curly with pantene relaxed and natural or tressemme curls condish and I use v05 as a leave in for all of my curly styles. I have been pretty adventurous this year and anyone who has recently BC should feel free to check out my fotki I came up with tons of styles! ok lets celebrate!! I went from EL to full SL in a year!:grin::grin::grin:

04/08
n5727454_38441298_6224-vi.jpg
n5727454_38441304_8320-vi.jpg

6 months!!

CIMG8875-vi.jpg
CIMG9151-vi.jpg

04/09!!!! 1 yr!!!
CIMG2522-vi.jpg

CIMG2444-vi.jpg

CIMG2552-vi.jpg
**gym asap!!**
CIMG2597-vi.jpg

CIMG2579-vi.jpg

OK and my one pic stretching where im APL in the front! lol :spinning:

CIMG2531-vi.jpg

WOW, awesome progress!:blush: I can't wait until it's my nappiversary! I have to wait until October.:ohwell: You have inspired me again!

NICE!!! i just passed your pictures along to my younger sister that's scared of the BC...hopefully you convinced her to do it! :grin:

I was looking forward to your big reveal b/c you are def one of my hair favorites on here! :yep: Great progress, and love the color too!

Back