My new kinky twist

aivonfay

Hi ladies. I'm so proud of myself. I just finished puttting some kinky twist in my hair and I really like them. It looks like its my own natural hair. I think I'm going to roll the ends on tiny straws and dip them in hot water, so I can have the curly look at the ends.

Tell me what you guys think. BTW be nice this was my first attempt.

That's my little angel cheesin on the side of the pic. Ignore her dirty face she had just finished eating.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aivonfay/detail?.dir=681c&.dnm=c5d0.jpg&.src=ph

bubblebtm2 said:
those are really nice....you did a great job! Did you use a dvd like Braids By Breslin?

Thanks bubble, no I didn't use a video . I just read how to do them and just tried it. I must add that I've been braiding my own hair since I was in high school, and I have two daugthers that I do twists on (with thier natural hair).

They look good. I just did my own this weekend as well. Mine are a little bigger. I was impressed with myself, but never again. I was just pacing and twisting for two days!!! The torture.

Suri said:
They look good. I just did my own this weekend as well. Mine are a little bigger. I was impressed with myself, but never again. I was just pacing and twisting for two days!!! The torture.

Thanks Suri. It took me altogether about 10 hours I think. I'm gonna keep these in for about 2 months and then redo them.

You did a fantastic job. I actually yours even better because the ends are straight. I very rarely see kinky twists with straight ends, but I think they look really cool whenever I see 'em.

BTW - Your little one is a cutie with a great smile. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
IrisDaVirus said:
You did a fantastic job. I actually yours even better because the ends are straight. I very rarely see kinky twists with straight ends, but I think they look really cool whenever I see 'em.

BTW - Your little one is a cutie with a great smile. :thumbsup:

Thank you. My daughter loves smiling and taking pictures. She was actually on the phone with her grannie and when she saw me set the camera up she got in right as the camera took the pic.

Back