My New Kinky Curly Weave! (With Pics)

I currently have this hair installed and I love it! its very natural and blends fairly easily with my leave-out. What products do you use on it to moisturize it?

I use a little bit of Suave Almond & Shea Butter conditioner in the morning and spray my whole head with water and glycerin at night.

Isn't it lovely? No tangles or knots or anything! This is just the break I needed from my hair:yep:

It looks great. I wish I could see the top/front of your hair to see how much leave out hair you have left.

Here you go! Excuse the random piece of thread hanging out:perplexed. Don't worry I cut it!

Attachments

• PIC-0641.jpg
    PIC-0641.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 213
  • PIC-0638.jpg
    PIC-0638.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 217
  • PIC-0639.jpg
    PIC-0639.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 214
This is beautiful it looks amazing on both of you ladies. If I get a refund check next semester its goin DOWN lol.

I can definitely invest in this.

How many inches did you buy?? I'm transitioning too, but i read on their website that with shrinkage you should be careful about what length you order :) any response would be appreciated I absolutely love your hair sweetie so lovely!!!!

How many inches did you buy?? I'm transitioning too, but i read on their website that with shrinkage you should be careful about what length you order :) any response would be appreciated I absolutely love your hair sweetie so lovely!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm getting big headed over here!:grin:

I bought 4 oz in 20 inches and another 4 oz in 16 inches.

I cut about 3-5 inches off the 20 inches...it was entirely too long when wet and then I layered it to make it look a little more natural. I also split the weft on 4 oz and used the other 4 oz as is.

The length you see in the install is mostly 15-16 inches though because I cut it.. I hope that helped you with your decision!

ETA: I added some pictures of the 20 inch. I unfortunately used all of the 16 inch so I can't give you a visual of that length.

Attachments

• The length 002.jpg
    The length 002.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 31
  • The length 003.jpg
    The length 003.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 29
  • The length 009.jpg
    The length 009.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I just wanted to say the hair matches your real hair perfectly. That is a very good weave because it looks like your hair.

p.s. how did you blend you hair with it?

This hair is pretty much my hair texture so my hair blends perfectly with it. I can cowash it in the shower, add a little leave in and gel and be about my merry little way. That's why I love it soooo much!!!! It's very low maintenance which is exactly what I need.

I am thinking of mixing the AAMH with my HCN but I need to know if it shrinks a lot. Do you have any pre and post shrinkage pictures?

I am thinking of mixing the AAMH with my HCN but I need to know if it shrinks a lot. Do you have any pre and post shrinkage pictures?

I posted some pictures here on page 3 of the shrinkage of the 20". It dries up to be about 5 inches shorter when it is completely dry. Almost all of the pictures I posted were of the hair almost dry.

Back