My New Indian Store

Shadiyah

So my friend finally showed me where the indian store was in my area :grin: and all I can say is I was in Henna Heaven :lachen: every henna that you all talk about was there and mines, Nupur was there for only 2.90 or less and Jamilla I think it is called was only 1 something I was like you got to be kidding me.

All the oils, castor oil, mustard oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil, I can go on. No more shipping fees!!! yaaaa

Oh forgot to say where lol Dekalb Industrial Way

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I used to pay soooo much for henna online, and the shipping cost was annoying. Now, I just go to this Indian shop and they apply the henna in my hair once a month for cheap. They also have a shop with everything under the sun which I am happy about because I do not have to pay shipping anymore.

I know what you mean. I used to pay soooo much for henna online, and the shipping cost was annoying. Now, I just go to this Indian shop and they apply the henna in my hair once a month for cheap. They also have a shop with everything under the sun which I am happy about because I do not have to pay shipping anymore.

How long do they leave the henna in your hair?

No prob. I forgot the name of the lady that I always go to. She is nicer than the others, with long black hair. Let me know your experience when you go.

@Mystic

Thanks for the info. It's a 5-7 min drive from my house. Will be seeing this place in the new year. Thanks again.

Back