my natural hair is stupid and refuses to be styled

I've never tried this method but it looks like some naturals are getting good results roller setting with the big magnetic rollers to stretch their hair. I saw an article about it on BGLH and then this vlog http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4NDx8ezus on YT. Her results came out really good. Even when she combed it out, it was stretched like she blow dried.

Or if you are open to it, you may want to give yourself a break from styling for a few weeks with wigs or other styles that you can keep in for a while.

yeah. i used kknt after my shampoo this weekend and tbh i didnt notice any difference. maybe i should use it for trying wash and gos, but as far as post-shampoo, my hair came out the way it always does when i use any creamy leave in.

its weird not to really know the best thing for hair that grows out of your head :ohwell: im just trying a bunch of different stuff and seeing if any of it works. my hair is not hard to manage and it looks like i have learned how to keep it conditioned, but i bet it could probably be better. maybe i should just be glad i have that part under control now.

just wanted to update you. i tried the tension method of blow drying yesterday. i got the hair mostly dry with tension and then followed with the comb attachment once the hair was dry. it turned out great. much lighter and fluffier than i would have expected.

Back