My natural hair growth update 2yrs later & im getting a relaxer

otegwu

Hey Guys,

I very rarely post, but I thought I would post my update on here, (Im more of a youtuber) I've been on here 2 yrs 3 months, I started my growth journey that day with my last relaxer. Ive finally made APL in 2 yrs from nothing I dont think its that bad, but Ive realised this a marathon rather then a sprint.

My update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfSgnf4n90M

forward to the end to see my comparisons, Ive not mastered the art of uploading images on here sorry :blush:

I fully owe so much to this forum, even though many knock 'forums', this place has been a great inspiration to learn more and get serious with it and I've had great results with my hair.

I will be relaxing as I prefer straight hairstyles, Ive battled too and fro with this but Im now sure, so I will hopefully have another update

Congrats! Your hair looks beautiful and healthy now and I'm sure it will look beautiful after you relax too. Can't wait to see the after relaxer pics!

I LOVE your accent and your hair is beautiful. Good luck on your relaxed journey!

ETA: Why do you think your hair grows slow? Didn't you get to apl from nothing in a lil over 2 years? I thought that was average...no?

Do what's good for you :) I love you videos and have been subcribed and watching since the begining.
Good Luck

Congrats and good luck although I can't see the video. Its 'unavailable in my country' whatever that means. It might be becauuse of music copyright laws

I watch your videos all the time. I believe you should do thing that make you happy & comfortable. Your hair will be beautiful regardless natural or relaxed.

Ive watched your videos many times before and didn't even kow you were a member here:spinning:

Congrats on reaching your goal. :grin:

Okay, I thought when I would see your Avi you looked familiar, I look at your videos and that is where I know you from. Congrats on making APL, and do what works for you as long as you keep it healthy.

OMG as soon as I seen your avatar I was like I KNOW YOU. lol. I am subbed but am sad you are relaxing and will probably unsub unless you keep your old natural vids up.

Good luck in your journey. I knew you had to be a member of a hair board because you use the lingo.

I've watched your youtube videos and had no idea you were Nikkos cousin. lol Congrats on your decision to relax, can't wait to see the updates!

Ive been watching ur vids for quite some time also !!!!

your hair is gorgeous !!

good luck in the next stage of your hair journey

I LOVE your accent and your hair is beautiful. Good luck on your relaxed journey!

ETA: Why do you think your hair grows slow? Didn't you get to apl from nothing in a lil over 2 years? I thought that was average...no?

Im not sure I just feel like I shouls have had a lot more by now :perplexed. My longest layers are APL but my front it shorter, which is a shame, but this mayb average, I want soo much more though :lick:

Thank you ladies for all your nice comments, I will be sure to update with what happens next with my hair, I hope it all goes well :)

Back