My Nati ladies please help

kally

I have searched hi and low for regular castor oil. Walgreens,Target,Wal-mart,Trader Joes, Biggs, and Krogers does not have it. Can someone please tell me were to get it at. I know Jungle jims carries it but it is 35 min out of my way. Thanks in advance.

I'm not natural but I got mine from the health food store. A big bottle (16ozs, I think) on sale for less than $4. I also had trouble finding it at WalMart...it was over by the laxatives with the mineral oil.

HTH!

kally said:
I have searched hi and low for regular castor oil. Walgreens,Target,Wal-mart,Trader Joes, Biggs, and Krogers does not have it. Can someone please tell me were to get it at. I know Jungle jims carries it but it is 35 min out of my way. Thanks in advance.

Most people make the mistake of looking in the hair isle for it. I saw it in walgreens (the ghetto one by UC) right in the first isle by the cocoa butter. it was with glycerine and other skin stuff.

OT: we need to have a cincy meet up one day.

kitchen_tician said:
I've found it at regular drug stores (cvs, eckerds, walgreens,) and at the grocery stores. It's usually in the laxative aisle. :look:

That is where I always find it. I have gotten it from Walmart also

yep......I was going to say check the laxative section :p

off the subject.............I didn't realize there are quite of few ladies from Cincy on here.Although I live in Connecticut I was born and raised there.

We do need to have a Cincy meet up! I think JenMD is gonna be in town at the end of Oct...maybe we can plan a ladies night out then?

OK thank you all for your help. I ended up going to Jungle jims I bought a 32 oz for 9.99. Which I thought was a good deal. We do need a cinti meet up.

kally said:

Any drug store should carry it. It's used as a laxitive. I know that I got mine from Wal-mart right near the aloe vera by the pharmacy. I would ask one of the pharmacist where it is. I got a kind that doesn't smell either.

Nymphe said:
I have a question: are there any Indian stores in the Tri-State area?

Yep and it has coconut oil AND dabur amla oil. It is on Ludlow (in the clifton area) Right Next to Zaa (the pizza place)

Back