My Name is Mzbrickhouse and I am a PJ!

Mzbrickhouse

Well, I have been a member for about a month now and have found out some wonderful tips for maintaining my hair. I also have come to the realization that I too am a PJ. A chronic one at that too. Did I really need to purchase Creme of Nature shampoo today or the Elasta QP Leave In and some gardenia oil because it smelled that nice, and a spray bottle??? Why did I get excited when my roommate showed me a Joico product and I contemplated looking for that too??I just moved to a new apartment on July 13th and why did I move with a large box FULL of hair products. Why ask why?

My name is Mzbrickhouse and I am a Product Junkie!!!

There, there, now. Soon, you'll be on product-buying auto-pilot and all those insignificant little thoughts such as "Now, isn't this my tenth time in Sally's today?" and "Seven bottles of Smooth and Sleek ALL new and on the bathroom shelf?" and "What do you mean 'what happened to the pay check'? The last time I remember, I was in the hair products aisle..." will be quiet little whispers running briefly through your mind, easily shaken off by a sale on flat irons.

j/k, but welcome to the club.
smile.gif
wave.gif

<font color="brown">tsk, tsk, tsk
naughty.gif

We'd all better start reciting the Serenity Prayer because some of us seriously need a 12-step program!
alcoholics.gif

After months of recovery, I REALLY fell off the wagon last month (but too embarrassed to admit how badly). I am over my current bout of PJism, so I think I am in recovery again.

AngieK
(Also a PJ, but currently 1 day sober . . .)</font>

cry3.gif
cry3.gif
And I don't know what's happening to meeeee!!!

You ever feel like that Mzbrickhouse? We'll get through this together.

Hey Supergirl I remember the first time I read that you're a PJ and your list of products. I laughed! Well...it ain't so funny now. I'm a PJ now too!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cry3.gif
cry3.gif
And I don't know what's happening to meeeee!!!

You ever feel like that Mzbrickhouse? We'll get through this together.

Hey Supergirl I remember the first time I read that you're a PJ and your list of products. I laughed! Well...it ain't so funny now. I'm a PJ now too!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Immo have to put you on lock down Stormy! Do we have any pj police around here?

Back