my name is luciana and i have pj-itis

crml_buttafly

ive been a member of the board for about a month now. everyday i read about these great products. i already am addicted to hair products and LHCF does not help!!!

ive been fighting this for weeks and finally today i couldnt hold back

i ordered......

Capilo Honey and Milk Conditioner
Capilo Protein Conditioner
(THESE WERE ON SALE FOR 1.50)

Miss Key Super Conditioner 10 en 1
Salerm 21
Crom Torque Magico Emergencia Treatment
Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo
Keracare Detangling Shampoo
Keracare humecto conditioner
Keracare Silken Seal

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

my jones is a little satisfied
smirk.gif
now i just need a serum and a good daily moisturizer
grin.gif

Girl, I am a PJ out of control I think no one could resist Sickbay.biz sales.
I am running out of space for products.
laugh.gif

Anyone who comes here should have to sign a disclaimer saying that they acknowledge the fact they will go broke buying hair products mentioned here....

Recently, Ive bought
Nexxus Therappe
Nexxus Humectress

Salerm

NTM shampoo
NTM conditioner
NTM leave in
(they were out of the serum, must be good!)

Salerm 21

Mizani Shyne

Straight Request hair polish
(stylist talked me into it instead of silk n seal bc its more concentrated but the same stuff)

cheapos: VO5 strawberries & cream, elasta qp recovery

This is in the past few weeks,
but Ive slowed a little, Ive successfully went into Sallys a couple of times lately, picked up something, and put it back and left empty handed!

The good news is I like all the above products better than all the other ones I have, besides my Design Essentials, I love that stuff. The bad news is Ive been looking at the whole packaged line on designessentials.com for about $50....lol.

Having Braids has calmed my PJ-itis .. lord forbid when i take these out.. i'ma go CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!! me and my hair buddy go shopping for products for her hair.. and i'm jus like " I can'ttttt tryyy iittt yettttt" tempted to buy..but i know once i buy something i'd want to try it right then and there so i've calmed it.. the point is coming though for me to take these out.. hopefully i'll get more that way i wont go wondering off ... It's hard to walk in Walmart or sally's .. cuz I wanna buy.. but i'm good...

I've been quite bad this month too
spank.gif

Nexxus assure
nexxus ensure
nexxus keraphix
Motions silk protein conditioner
salerm 21
Salerm wheat germ mask
salerm bio kera viles
isoplus tree oil and aloe vera treatment
Profective healthy ends
Affim fibergaurd
affim 5 in 1
affirm protecto
affirm gentle assurance

whew think I got everything.
look.gif
Well my excuse is that I've been soo good to my hair for the last year I deserve a treat
laugh.gif
Oh yea I forgot to add
Balsam Conditioner
Mud Mask for Hair

Edited to add nexxus humectress

Is that it you guys?
smirk.gif
Come on you guys--I need to see some Kenra, Elucence, and Deep Brilliance(MY BABY) in those lists. Just in case you need help...

Kenra-- www.spiralhaircase.com (get the moisturizing conditioner)

Elucence-- www.pleasantimage.com (get the moisture benefits shampoo and the moisture balance conditioner to start off with)

Deep Brilliance -- www.discount-beauty.com (get the hydration shampoo, the Reconstruct conditioner, and the Manage Leave-In)

hmm deep brillance manage leave in...no no I can resist
wht.gif

So is it good to use daily? I am looking for a daily moisturizer/leave in.

I have a serious problem I'm trying to control. I just bought nexxus therappe, nexxus humectress, and nexxus keraphix.

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
I have a serious problem I'm trying to control. I just bought nexxus therappe, nexxus humectress, and nexxus keraphix.

[/ QUOTE ]

now combine that with coconut oil, stasoffro, and lust. now you're me.
laugh.gif

Back