MY "MYwigsANDweave.com" EXPERIENCE FROM HECK!

BlaqKardashian

hello everyone!

I know I do not post on this forum much. I more of a observer lol.
Anyway!:ohwell:

I am writing this post only to warn people about this lace wig website "Mywigsandweaves"

I ordered a WIG "ZAREE" from them about 6/7 days ago. My wig was supposed to be shipped in 3 days. The wig was never shipped and I never received any emails from them.

THE WIG IS GORGEOUS! OMG :gorgeous:

1zqa5p1.jpg

I contacted the customer service rep and this is how the conversation went: (the conversation is cut off at the beginning because I closed the page and opened it again thinking my first response had not gone through "I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY ORDER"

2ujs8qx.jpg

2mplmc3.jpg

"That upset over $59"? Like as if MONEY grows on trees! :whyme:
Obviously the $59 meant a lot to her/him as well if they went through this much to cancel one order!

I WAS SO ANGRY AND IN SHOCK THAT I FORGOT TO SCROLL DOWN AND SCREEN SHOT THE REST OF THE CHAT. BELOW IS A TRANSCRIPT OF THE CHAT THEY EMAIL TO YOU RIGHT AFTER YOUR CHAT SESSION ENDS

jfkeo3.jpg

AND TO PUT THE DAG-ON ICING ON THE CAKE!!!

THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME OFF OF THE "MYWIGSANDWEAVES" FACEBOOK PAGE SO THAT I COULD NOT POST ANYTHING! LOL SMH

https://www.facebook.com/mywigsandweaves

:ban2:

THIS WHOLE SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF THEY HAD SIMPLY STATED ON THE WEBSITE THAT THE WIG WAS "SOLD OUT" AND WOULD TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE IT WAS BACK IN STOCK. INSTEAD THEY SOLD THE WIG STATING IT WAS AVAILABLE AND WOULD BE SHIPPED IN 3 DAYS.

EVEN AFTER ALL OF THIS I AM A LITTLE SAD BECAUSE I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE WIG. IF ANY ONE DECIDES TO TAKE A CHANCE :rolleyes: AND ORDER IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS IN THE PHOTOS LOL :perplexed:

Oh I'd be logging on as someone else and posting it right on their little FB page. If they delete, that's fine. As long as someone sees it. That is utterly ridiculous. Wow! And they don't even know how to spell! smdh.

Post this in the Vendors & Sellers forum too.

^^^They don't know how to spell because it's people from a different country who don't read, write, or speak English well. You know how companies here outsource in other countries for their customer service, and they give you someone who can barely speak English and is reading from a book? Yeah it's like that. I'm glad you put them on blast OP.

Back