MY MN GOT A LITTLE ADDED FLAVOR!

teysmith

I'm super upset because my daughter just added salt to my MN mixture! apparently she must have thought it was food or somthing but I am pissed!
no way will i throw it out..I hope salt is beneficial to the hair and scalp cause its sho nuff gon' be going in my head! hahaha I wanted to yank off her arm!!!
Its not much only a small little packet that you get at resturants but darnit! WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:wallbash:

Last edited:
LOL, awwwwwwww I know you're upset, but the story is kinda cute. How old is your daughter? Kids do the darnest things. I'm sorry it happened! She didn't try eating it, did she?

hahaha. she's soon to be 3..and no she didnt try to eat it. I guess she was planning to cook it first..lol

LOL but that's actually how a lot of inventions come about through accidents like that.

But I put a couple of shakes of salt in my DC and it does wonders for my hair. I read from a member here as a way to bring back dull and dry hair. It does seem to work well for me but remember, that's being used as a DC and that's not being left on the hair like your MN. So not too sure how that would work for you.

Good luck!

Back