My minorly major BC! **with pics, naturally!**

BreeNique

Heyheyhey!!

So it's Bree of Breenique. I've been g rowing my hair out for about 6 months. I'm 50-weeks post relaxer, and I have no intention of going back to relaxing.

I have a history of getting my hair cut practically each time I go to the salon, and, consequently, i hovered at SL/CBL for years. When I went away to college 2 years ago, on graduation day, i did a MAJOR BC--because i wanted a change, and I wanted to see what my hair could do. That was 2 years, and about 4 haircuts ago. Long story short, I didn't let anyones scissors touch my head in about a year until Sunday.

I kept saying "it's just hair, it'll grow back, and this is for the best!" over and over, convincing myself that this is what i wanted and needed. AND IT WAS!!

So I am back at NL after being an inch or two away from APL.

Thoughts? Here's my hair journey!

*oh. and some pointless hair pics. i know how much we love pics*

287oh7k.jpg

June 2009

This was my hair length prior to June 2009:
14w68f5.png

Winter 2009: after another haircut: i could do a decent roll:

sl0fb4.jpg

Spring 2010: haircut was in Feb...frustration with the forever SL (i was relaxed)
2rngbo7.jpg

April 2010:
2lv14x.jpg

Summer 2011: straw curls shortly after my last relaxer!!

ajw8wn.jpg

FALL 2011: 3 months post...still okay. but i started my hair journey in September, i w as workin on it!!!
2nr2d7o.jpg

January 2011: PROGRESS!!!

2qspd28.jpg

aPRIL 2011: ...oki. well i was closer to APL since i hadn't let anyone cut on my hair...
5njjtt.jpg

texture shot!!! almost a year-post:

2rr9h78.jpg

May 2011, after the "Nique" of Breenique did a THOROUGH flat-ironing! *it lookis like i had a relaxer!*

314eejo.jpg

14tq0jk.jpg

aaaaaaaaand today, June 2011.

2dbmhl0.jpg

questions? thoughts? comments? monologues? soliloquies???

B

Last edited:
i have to echo others, you are really cute.

I like the blunt cut at shoulder length, looks good :yep:

Back