My Maxiglide arrived!!!

Sunshine0801

:dance7::woot: :2cool: :headspin:

Woo hoo! My Maxiglide is here y'all! It is SO tempting to go in my bathroom and try it out just to see. :look:

To resist the temptation, I'm going to just keep it in its box in the closet and stick to the plan of waiting until the end of the summer to flat iron my hair for the first time ever (as a natural). Hopefully I can stay strong. :drunk:

I did watch the video though (I don't know why...it got me even more excited)!

Has anyone tried Beyond Straight and The End? Do they really help prevent reversion or should I just skip them (or at least skip Beyond Straight since that is the one that really fights humidity) and go straight to using Sabino MB?

Last edited:
:dance7::woot: :2cool: :headspin:

Woo hoo! My Maxiglide is here y'all! It is SO tempting to go in my bathroom and try it out just to see. :look:

To resist the temptation, I'm going to just keep it in its box in the closet and stick to the plan of waiting until the end of the summer to flat iron my hair for the first time ever (as a natural). Hopefully I can stay strong. :drunk:

I did watch the video though (I don't know why...it got me even more excited)!

Has anyone tried Beyond Straight and The End? Do they really help prevent reversion or should I just skip them (or at least skip Beyond Straight since that is the one that really fights humidity) and go straight to using Sabino MB?

I want to know this too, I don't own a maxiglide but I'v seen the infomercials and it looks interesting.....:grin:

Back