My little sister BC'ed!

naturalgurl

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share a happy story. My sister BC'ed! She took pics and finally made a fotki. She would come over to my house and touch my oils and what not watching me comb this mane. I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to be natural too. Well she texted me saying she did it and gave me her fotki addy. Take a look and if you don't mind, give a few encouraging words too!

www.public.fotki.com/shaylag78

That is awesome. I'm sure she's looking forward to getting to know her natural hair. And as a plus she has you to help guide her!

Congrats to her (and to you--for being inspirational). I checked out her fotki and her hair looks great. I made sure to leave a compliment. :)

Thanks ladies! We both have something one another wants for the other. She wants my thickness and I want her curls without having to define them!!!LOL! I know she'll be so encouraged by the comments that was left on her fotki. She says she feels free! It seems every natural says that after making the final transition.

How nice! I would love to have my sister to obsess over hair with. It's great that you could be an inspiration to her. I left a comment in her guestbook.

Back