My little brother made me feel so special

divine

I haven't let my hair down for over a year, well I keep it in a bun. I pressed my hair out while my brother was gone last week, and he just saw my hair.

He didn't know who I was at first, and he was shocked by my hair. He told me little Davina is back, then a big awwwwwwwwwww came from his mouth. I felt so special I that I just got him some Korean food. I feel extra motivated to keep my hair up now.

His is right though, I don't normally press my hair all the way straight, so I didn't know my hair was .5 inches from be armpit.
:drunk:
:drunk:

I'm off to be nice to my brother for another good 30 minutes.

My brother comes to me with hair problems all the time. He is trying to keep his waves as he says, " fresh".

Me and my brother fight all the time because he uses up all my hair products. If it costs over $10 I can't leave it in the bathroom; it'll be gone within a week. Tell me what this negro needs with my LUST?! He has a bald fade! He has no frizz! No hair to add slip to! Aaargh! :whip:

But he's always asking me to buy him a can of Dax. (That thick grease...and he wonders why his forehead breaks out.) He needs to "keep his waves fresh", too. rofl

My little brother has waves too..and that dax stuff aint no joke. I bought him some sensitive fash wash though, to combat those little bumps. He's 12 and im 21. I doesn't mention much about my hair because its usually done, but he talks real bad about my stlye of dress. He says things like, "Your going to wear that outside? Oh I can't go with you then." These are days I think I look really cute.

But, I just did the B.C. so I know hes going to have something to say crazy. Because hes really into females looking like "FEMALES" that stereotypical stuff..Oh what television do to these kids.

-Trust

I'm 20 and my brother is 13, and a hand full at times. Whats the name of the face wash, b/c my brother is starting to get little bumps.

I'll be 20 on the 26th, and my brother is 16. He uses so much stuff on his face my folks and I swear it's going to fall off, lol. Right now, he's using that Black soap, the real kind (his African friend from school gave it to him...stuff looks like rocks but it's goooood). He models so he's real vain and whines for days if he gets a pimple. He's impossible.

Back