MY HYHC RESULTS

TLC1020

Ok.. Ladies I did my touch up on yesterday after a 13 week stretch and rarely using heat. One picture is of my see thru ends and other after another cut :nono:. I let my hair air dry, used chi silk infusion and chi flat irons. Hopefully my breakage stopped but I shall see after I do my first shampoo..:ohwell:

The rest pictures are in my fotki..

Attachments

• Dec'08 07.jpg
    Dec'08 07.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Dec'08 26.jpg
    Dec'08 26.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 190
Thanks ladies,
I still have some thin ends but I didn't want to cut all of my hair to shoulder length :nono:. I am just hoping the breakage stops or decrease. So far it don't look that bad but I'll see as time goes...

Thanks ladies,
I still have some thin ends but I didn't want to cut all of my hair to shoulder length :nono:. I am just hoping the breakage stops or decrease. So far it don't look that bad but I'll see as time goes...
TLC, what are you using on your hair for breakage? have you tried aphogee products? thats what I use when I see breakage and it stopped it in its tracks but since I have been using ayurveda products( alma oil and powder and shakakai oil and powder) I dont have any breakage. I'm no expert but I hate to see your beautiful hair breaking

I am so sorry that you are going through this episode of breaking. I hope you get it figured out stat. The end result is very pretty.

The end result is purty, My ends are see through as well. But I am not as brave as you. I am slowly snipping a little at a time

Awww man! You were doing so great!! What do you think caused the setback? It looks soooo healthy now! I love it! Just keep doing what you do and baby those ends so it doesn't break off anymore! Mwah Soror

Sorry to hear about your breakage. I know the feeling. Have you tried mizani nighttime treatment? That stuff works great too. It's a little under $20 but well worth it.

Thanks hun :grin:
I think it 's hormonal b/c I tried protein and the breakage stopped for a little while but started back :nono:. I just hope to be back on track at this point :ohwell:. Right now I am just taking it one day at a time...

Awww man! You were doing so great!! What do you think caused the setback? It looks soooo healthy now! I love it! Just keep doing what you do and baby those ends so it doesn't break off anymore! Mwah Soror

Yes I have the aphogee 2 step treatment which is used once in September again about 3 weeks ago. I use the 2 minute every other week but my hair was still breaking. I didn't want to try a lot different things so I just kept my hair shampooed, conditioned and used the 2 minute and in a bun..

TLC, what are you using on your hair for breakage? have you tried aphogee products? thats what I use when I see breakage and it stopped it in its tracks but since I have been using ayurveda products( alma oil and powder and shakakai oil and powder) I dont have any breakage. I'm no expert but I hate to see your beautiful hair breaking

Back