My HYH Christmas reveal! Updated FOTKI!!!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Hi ladies:grin:!! I just wanted to let you all know that I have unlocked my album for the HYH chalenge. I wasn't sure what the official thread was for it, so if someone could please let me know...I'd apreciate it. The album will stay unlocked for a few days. I hope you guys enjoy it

OH MY GAWD!!! That's some growth!!!

Comparing pic #1 to pic #19/pic #24.

Wow!! Good job!!! Please share with us what you did!!

Thanks ladies! I basically just began deep conditioning w/ a longer tie under the dryer (I have a Pibbs). I was also bunning my hair and moisturizing/ sealing twice a day. I tried taking vits, but it caused smoe weight gain and acne...it also made me sluggish. I airdried/rollerset most of the time too. I've only used my flat iron 4 times I can recall, which is outstanding for me.:yep:

Yea, I agree with everyone else ur hair is pretty. I can't wait till I reach ur length. I'm hoping and praying to be Midback in 08!:rolleyes:

OMG you have made tremendous progress... You grow girl :yep: you are exactly the length I'm aiming for.. BSL.... Congrats on your progress:drunk:

well u just grow on with your bad self! That is GREAT growth! It looks midback in the pic where its wet! Your hair is an inspiration!

well u just grow on with your bad self! That is GREAT growth! It looks midback in the pic where its wet! Your hair is an inspiration!

Thanks so much neighbor:grin:! My SO thought is was MBL too, i'm still on the fence. I think I'll set a goal for full MBL by my B-day (March 1st).

Congratulations!!!

You have a beautiful head of hair, that i always watch :sekret:, lol, didn't know you were in the bay area, most def. will be looking forward to meeting you at the next meeting!

Thanks so much neighbor:grin:! My SO thought is was MBL too, i'm still on the fence. I think I'll set a goal for full MBL by my B-day (March 1st).

I need to let u do my hair since apparantly u have those "growing hands" lol...

I just showed my hubby the pics and asked if he thinks I can grow my hair that long and he said sure in a year or two. I was like thanks :ohwell: :look:.......:lachen:

I was looking forward to your update. :wow: just simply amazing. I love the shine. Your hair has such beautiful sheen and luster to it.

I need to let u do my hair since apparantly u have those "growing hands" lol...

I just showed my hubby the pics and asked if he thinks I can grow my hair that long and he said sure in a year or two. I was like thanks :ohwell: :look:.......:lachen:

:lachen:No he did not, that's kinda messed up! We'll show him!:lachen:

Back