My husband Challenged me!

So ladies what do you think did I come out good in this deal?
Girl you better take that challenge! I have recently been looking into get a good quality lace front wig and the price tags ain't no joke. And he'll buy you TWO lace fronts?! Sounds like a good deal to me. I say go for it; make those products last! :)

Make sure u put products in small bottles when yo travel, cause if u let your stuff be taken at the airport while on vacation, so much for your 5 months. Girl why did you not bet for a Pibbs 514 and a pibbs steamer? Long term investments for your roller sets and hair?

Last edited:
Five months is a mighty long time! I would have to either hide my products in the basement or call a divorce lawyer STAT LOLOLOL

Take 1 for the team and get those lace fronts girl!!!!!
:lachen:

Make sure u put products in small bottles when yo travel, cause if u let your stuff be taken at the airport while on vacation, so much for your 5 months. Girl why did you not bet for a Pibbs 514 and a pibbs steamer? Long term investments for your roller sets and hair?
Hmmm, maybe I will talk him into both, LOL :spinning: do an extra month if I don't scratch my skin off!

Five months is a mighty long time! I would have to either hide my products in the basement or call a divorce lawyer STAT LOLOLOL
You know what he is so good to me, I can't even hide anything any more, I thought I was original when I did that I guess not!!!

OMG.. I'm on the same challenge as you are.
:lachen:

R U SERIOUS? Dag, I guess the husbands been looking at these boards too, cause if my HUBBY can go I will get you two lace fronts, with the indian hair, HMMM? they been listening when we think their sleeping.

LADIES don't sleep on your man, they know what we be talking about.

He knows the Oils, and the shampoos, and this is just from me talking to him about it. I never knew he listened.

I will take on for the team, I am online doing some last minute stuff I have until 11:59pm. :grin:

Yeah, I bought extra for my stash yesterday, I topped off my leave in. I have a full bottle basically of redken extreme anti snap, a liter of infusium, a bottle of neutrogena leave in, a large bottle of aphogee leave in so that is 2 proteins and 2 moisturizering.

Amla Oil half bottle will last, and 1 bottle of moroccan oil will last need very little!

I was nervous about the wig cap so I went back on sally's like 11:30pm and ordered some wig caps and bobby pins/hair pins, hubby said I can't get so much as a hair clip afterwards.

I told him I am going to the shoe store to get a little stocking piece for trying on shoes for my wig cap, he started laughing at me. I told him you said I can't buy not that I can't obtain it other ways :D

Back