My hubbys going to kill me

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
when he finds out how many hair products I bought this month.
naughty.gif
grin.gif
I think he will start noticing the build up of products on the counter if I buy anything else
sekret.gif

Picture_16.jpg

Ok let go left to right~back
Neutrogena instant shine detangler
Neutrogena over night therapy
S&B botanicals oil ~ Todays buy
Neutrogena TM shampoo
Kencare humecto
Aphogee reconstuctor
Aphogee Bal. moisturizer
Just some bottles for aphogee and water ~ todays buy
La bella gel
Front~ Left-right
Healthy sexy hair soy smoothie straightening hair tonic ~ todays buy
Neutrogena anti residue shampoo
ORS Mayo
Hask placenta
Shower comb ~ todays buy
Brown silk head thing~ today as well...impulse buy
look.gif

hair pins ~ todays buy
finally a rat tail comb

Wow thats alot! So who wants to manage my hair care budget? I was doing fine until I went into Target today and i was
shocked.gif
I never looked for hair products in there and it was like being a kid in a candy store. I couldnt figure out what to buy there was so much stuff I wanted to try. Screw wal-mart targets my new best friend
grin.gif
I finally found the Triple moist. serum but this healthy sexy hair stuff caught my eye. Anyone seen this or heard of it?

I can't help you with your addiction because I'm an addict too! But I can suggest places to hide your loot. Place some of your products in your Kotex box, he will never know
grin.gif
. What about your shoe boxes or the pockets of your coat?

[ QUOTE ]
HOTCHOCOLATE said:
I can't help you with your addiction because I'm an addict too! But I can suggest places to hide your loot. Place some of your products in your Kotex box, he will never know
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HOTCHOCOLATE said:
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
Then if he found them he would think I was really
nuts.gif
laugh.gif

All I can suggest is that you join the May Product Junkie's Challenge. I think being held accountable will help you think twice before strolling up to the register.

HOTCHOCOLATE, girl, I need you to teach me how to hide new purchases from my parents, LMAO.
laugh.gif

You definitely have Product Junkie fever.
lachen70.gif

I bought a lot of product this month too but they were on sale and I could not resist a 16 dollar product for 4 bucks
is a steal to me.
I got a lot of great products on sale under 4 bucks.
bdance.gif

I know..I have to join a PJ Challenge quick...I am so pressed to get the entire Mizani line since I love the relaxer...I just need the hydrafuse, the kerafuse I will be complete...sigh

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
Awwwww HECKY NAW!!!

Did take that pic of my bathroom counter with a telescopic, periscopic lens!!?????!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
sekret.gif

Back