My HTML code is off?!

wheezy807

Is everyone's HTML off, too? I felt soooo stupid trying to post my pics in the HYHT 4th of July thread! It also say's, YOU MAY NOT POST ATTACHMENTS?! What gives? Can i change this? I think not, right?:confused:

I think that it's like that for everyone. It has always been that way for me.

For those who are wondering, it's listed at the bottom of the page under Posting Rules.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is [B]On[/B]
[COLOR="Red"]HTML code is [B]Off[/B][/COLOR]

Don't feel stupid. If you want you post pics, you can go to an image hosting site such as Image Shack or Photobucket and upload them, here. A number of LHCF members have hair albums in Fotki to display their pics.

HTH :)

Mestiza said:
I think that it's like that for everyone. It has always been that way for me.

For those who are wondering, it's listed at the bottom of the page under Posting Rules.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is [B]On[/B]

[COLOR=red]HTML code is [B]Off[/B][/COLOR]

Don't feel stupid. If you want you post pics, you can go to an image hosting site such as Image Shack or Photobucket and upload them, here. A number of LHCF members have hair albums in Fotki to display their pics.

HTH :)[/quote]

I know, i have photobucket. But i wanted to "post" my pics. Instead it is in link form, but oh well-what can we do, right? Thanks for replying.

wheezy807 said:
I know, i have photobucket. But i wanted to "post" my pics. Instead it is in link form, but oh well-what can we do, right? Thanks for replying.
You should be able to post your pic w/in a thread from your Photobucket account.

Put
around the link of your pic and that should work. You can try the following, also.

1.) If using Photobucket:

a.)Copy the link that is under IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards

b.)Paste the link in the thread

2.) If using say Image Shack:

a.)Copy the link that is in the
Hotlink for forums (1) or Hotlink for forums (2) section.

b.)
Paste it in the thread

HTH! :)

Last edited:
Back