my heart is bursting with joy

HeChangedMyName

God is so good. I'm sure you all know that I have been through it. From last year this time to now, and even from years prior to now. I feel like this life that I am living isn't even mine. I feel like I'm looking in and I'm in awe at what God has been up to.

It's not me and my doing. It's God. I feel so blessed to have been chosen by Him. I started asking him to use me last year. I wasn't sure what that would entail and for a minute I was almost afraid that i would be in danger and then brought out of it. or experience some Job like tragedy. But, still, I trusted God to get me through whatever he needed to in order to use me to show himself to people who might not otherwise see him.

Me May 2008: single mother of three, living on section 8, by myself, taking care of my kids, unemployed, trying to get in on that ChaCha hustle trying to get enough money for Christmas. Car acting up, and I know it's only trips from tearing up completely. Stressed, depressed, faking happy just to sooth the reality of what was in my natural world. Single, obsessing over why i was single, fiending for a man in my life, arms, and bed.

Me October 2009: still single mother of three, home owner, taking care of my kids, employed, stress free, not depressed, happy for real, 97 Camry, in school online full time(graduation may 2010), no longer bitter toward all the men who hurt me. no longer desperate enough to allow any man in my bed. patiently waiting on God's choice for me.

GOD IS GOOD.

Last edited:
Yes, God is Good I remember! Congratulations again! Those prayers and just encouragement about unemployment was Awesome! Again thank you!

Amen! What a great testimony and I'm sure there will be more to tell.

"He brought me from a mighty long way" is so much more than just a saying. :yep:

God is so good. I'm sure you all know that I have been through it. From last year this time to now, and even from years prior to now. I feel like this life that I am living isn't even mine. I feel like I'm looking in and I'm in awe at what God has been up to.

It's not me and my doing. It's God. I feel so blessed to have been chosen by Him. I started asking him to use me last year. I wasn't sure what that would entail and for a minute I was almost afraid that i would be in danger and then brought out of it. or experience some Job like tragedy. But, still, I trusted God to get me through whatever he needed to in order to use me to show himself to people who might not otherwise see him.

Me May 2008: single mother of three, living on section 8, by myself, taking care of my kids, unemployed, trying to get in on that ChaCha hustle trying to get enough money for Christmas. Car acting up, and I know it's only trips from tearing up completely. Stressed, depressed, faking happy just to sooth the reality of what was in my natural world. Single, obsessing over why i was single, fiending for a man in my life, arms, and bed.

Me October 2009: still single mother of three, home owner, taking care of my kids, employed, stress free, not depressed, happy for real, 97 Camry, in school online full time(graduation may 2010), no longer bitter toward all the men who hurt me. no longer desperate enough to allow any man in my bed. patiently waiting on God's choice for me.

GOD IS GOOD.

Well........ PRAISE HIM! :happydance:

Glory to God!

Thank you, Jesus!

God is God and nothing and no one can stop Him from being who He is...

He's GOD ! ! !

:woohoo2: :woohoo:

I can hear that song. My soul looked back and wondered how I got over!

Praise him for the small things and well as the large things in your life. Just Praise Him!

Well, look at God!
Doing great things in your life!!!

Your testimony is truly awesome!:grin:

Congratulations on becoming a homeowner and PRAISE HIS NAME for deliverence from depression!!!

Stay blessed,

-Minx

Awesome testimony of the goodness of God! Continued blessings upon you and your children. Thanks for sharing your story. It's good to be reminded of what a wonderful God we serve.

LOOK at GOd when he comes in he just does things that blow our minds..Your testimony motivates me that even though my situation is similar minus the kids and section 8 I know that if God blessed you God can bless me too...GOD BE THE GLORY

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your testimony, it really blessed me to read that. We serve an amazing God, nothing is impossible for Him! Nothing!!

What a difference a year makes, huh? You know, we can stay using our excuses to keep us behind or let God lead us and take us forward..and that's what you did. :yep: God is good, congrats!

Back