My hairdresser is impressed!

Wanda

My hairdresser commented on how well my hair is coming along. I recently found a regimen that works for me. I wash weekly with Nioxin shampoo(my hair is thin), do a acv rinse, I condition with GPB(I'm hooked on this stuff), then I use a leave in and heat protectant and let my hair air dry overnight. All she does is press it and curl/flat iron it(I wear a wrap). I told her about the forum and how much you ladies have helped me. She is going to be a new member. Once again, thanks ladies for a job well done.

glad to hear the good results! How much has your hair improved from now and then? How much growth?

My hair used to be chin length before I started caring for it. It is now sitting on my shoulders. My hair doesn't grow very fast but it's very healthy now. I also forgot to mention that I also do hot oil treatments with Carolyn Gray's HHIB and Emu oil(Emu is some great oil).

Two indications that you have a good hairdresser is her willingness to compliment you and actually bless the board. So many will not do that. Congrats on your progress.

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAhosi said:
Two indications that you have a good hairdresser is her willingness to compliment you and actually bless the board. So many will not do that. Congrats on your progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree....where do u get Emu oil?

YAY im so happy you and your hair dresser are impressed with your results.

My hair dresser asked me "What in the world have u been doing with your hair! it looks great!" I told her about the hair board and the fact that I use mayonnaise and she just laughed and said "Seriously, what are you doing?"

That's great news Wanda.
smile.gif

We use a couple of the same things! I love healthier hair in a bottle and GPB!!!
smile.gif
They are great products!

Back